Sunday 9 October 2016

PART 1 SPEAKING TEST POPULAR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS


1.when do you get time to pursue your hobbies?
Answer-My hobbies are reading books and listening to music.I can pursue both at my workplace as well as at my home.I get some breaks of a few minutes at my office to pursue my hobbies.However,I get more time for the same at home during weekends and on holidays.

2.How have your hobbies benefited you?
Answer-My hobbies have given immense benefits to me.Reading books has helped me in understanding life with a better insight.I have learned and implemented the knowledge from books both in my life and in my profession,which has enhanced my success at all levels.Next,music has always kept me fresh and energized,which is very important for someone in the teaching profession.

3.What type of hobbies do people of your generation usually have?
Answer - People of my generation prefer to read books,listen to music,travel,watch movies and so on.Besides,there are a few activities emerging as hobbies too,for example, surfing and chatting on the internet,playing games on mobiles and computers.


4.Why do hobbies keep changing from generation to generation?
Answer : I think changes in lifestyle and advancements in technology are instrumental behind  the shift of hobbies over generations.They offer more options to people to choose from and to pursue.For example, we can use internet as a means to pursue our hobby, which was not available at all before a few decades.

5.What type of hobbies will the future generation have?
Answer : I think most hobbies of future generations will be based on technology.People will pay virtual games, will travel in space , will explore areas of ocean, make friends online and share their lives with them.

6.If you had an opportunity to pick up a hobby then what would it be and why?
Answer : If I had an opportunity to pick up a hobby, it would be a musical instrument might be a guitar or a piano.I have great affinity for these musical instrument and even today I regard the artist who play such instrument with great respect.I will learn to play them in future If I get a chance.

7.How are hobbies useful to u?
Answer : Hobbies are useful to u in many way.We can pass our time in a creative manner, which helps us in gaining expertise in other areas of life.At times, hobbies can also help us in earning fame and fortune.For example , a friend of mine had painting as hid hobby.He is now able to sell his painting and earns a handsome amount from them.

8.Do not you think that hobbies are a waste of time?
Answer : I do not think hobbies are a waste of time.On the contrary, it is a creative utilization of our time By pursuing hobbies we can actually develop our hidden abilities, which is very important for all-round development.

9.What difficulties did you face at your first job interview?
Answer : I was a little nervous as it was my first interview.I knew nothing about the company and the field as a whole.Moreover, as it was a walk-in interview, many candidates appeared for it, which made me even more sceptical about my chances of selection.However, I performed well and I was short listed by the interviewing panel for a personal interview and finally , I got an appointment letter after a few days of my interview.

10.How should a candidate prepare himself/herself in order to suceed in a job interview?
Answer : The first to assure success is demeanour.The candidate must appear at an interview in a polite yet confident manner and in formal clothes.The second important factor is to collect information about the organization,the demands of the job and the expectations of the employed.I think such preparation helps the candidate to perform well at the interview.

11.Do you think employees should be paid more if they work at weekends?
Answer : I believe that employees should be paid more for weekend work because they usually spend weekends for themselves and with their families.Third comfort id sacrificed when employees work at weekends, so they should be compensated by paying higher wages to them.


12.Do you plan your work schedule?or ,what are the benefits of planning the work schedule?
Answer : I always plan my work schedule as it helps in managing my workload and increasing my efficiency.I use a planner in which I write the tasks I have to take up every day.This helps me in prioritizing my work and keep me focus on the useful tasks over trivial matters.

6 comments:

  1. English for IELTS is a training program for candidates appearing for IELTS (International English Language Testing System), a test of English proficiency by University of Cambridge held by British Council and IDP Australia. We target and produce band 7 and above in most cases which is truly World Class.

    IELTS Exam question

    ReplyDelete
  2. People looking to take an English proficiency test for immigration or study purposes are often confused over choosing the right test. Hopefully, this piece will help you make the right decision. Students believe that PTE is easier than IELTS, but is it really true?

    Let us find out!

    The shortest answer to this question is no. The difficulty of PTE compared to IELTS is the same. Neither test is easier than the other. Both of these tests are demanding and require fundamental skill building as well as knowledge of the test format.
    best ielts coaching in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed while reading your article, the information you have mentioned in this post was damn good. Keep sharing your blog with updated and useful information.....
    Best Training Institute in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. IELTSIFY is one of the fastest growing training providers for IELTS / PTE exam and has imparted training to thousands of successful candidates who have achieved their goals by joining hands with us. We operate under the aegis of AEC, indisputably India’s leading overseas educational consultant which has made the dreams of innumerable students come true.

    ielts coaching in delhi

    ielts coaching center in new delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Education is very important for a person. It becomes the most important thing that a person needs. Qualifications are very important for any kind of jobs IBM 70-741 Exam Practice Test The license is also available for an educated person. Writing is the main thing that education needs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete