Wednesday 12 October 2016

PART 1 IELTS SPEAKING TEST QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS ABOUT LEISURE TIME,MEETING PEOPLE AND SO ON


1.How do people in your area spend their leisure time?
Ans.It depends on the age group,Children prefer playing games and watching cartoon serials.Housewives prefer watching TV and going for window shopping.Youngsters prefer roaming around with friends or to go to places like cafeterias,discotheques etc.Old people like to visit gardens and temples to pass their free time.

2.Where and when do you prefer meeting people?
Ans.I prefer meeting others at home,at a restaurant,at a shopping mall or at a movie cinema where we can pend more time with each other and simultaneously,we can enjoy other activities offered by the place we are at.

3.How do you greet foreigners?
Ans.I greet foreigners by saying hello to them or shaking hands with them.Because,I think we should greet people in the way they are used to.

4.Is there any government or non government organization that helps visitors or international tourists?
Ans.I know about a government organization called 'Atithi Devo Bhava' that helps international visitors in my country.They help tourists in various ways like hotel booking,sightseeing,local guides,money exchange and so on.I really appreciate this idea because by offering support to international visitors we can make their sojourn easier and enjoyable,which inspire them to visit our country again.

5.Why do you think people prefer to be social workers?
Ans.I think the feeling of compassion the less fortunate is the prime motive behind those who opt to become social workers.Those who have a loving heart to help people who are in difficulties generally select working for the betterment of the society.


3 comments:

  1. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Great work admin..Keep update more blog..

    Best IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai | IELTS Training Centers in Chennai | IELTS Coaching Classes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really a great work and the way in which you are sharing the knowledge is excellent.Thanks for your informative article

    Hadoop Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefits of reading your post. this may facilitate within the maintenance of our health.The daily routine can assist you lose weight quickly and safely.My life is completely reworked once I followed this diet.I feeling nice concerning myself.

    Herbalife in Chennai
    Herbalife Nutrition Products
    Herbalife Shakes
    Herbalife Weight Loss Shake
    Herbalife Weight Gain Shake

    ReplyDelete