Friday 23 September 2016

SPEAKING TEST CUE CARD FOR IELTS WITH SAMPLE ANSWER


1.Describe your best friend
>who your best friend is?
>how old he/she is?
>when you met him/her?
>what his/her nature is ?
>why this friendship is important for you?

Sample answer:

I take it as a matter of pride to describe my best friend. Mr. Harpreet is my best friend.He is almost of my age.We became friends when we joined the same class five years ago.I have a number of friends but i like him most.He is truthful and never hides anything from me.He has always stood by me through thick and thin.He is good in studies and helps me in studies.Moreover,we have similar tastes.Both of us play the same game and have the same hobbies.I consider his friendship with me of great importance because he always gives me good advice and much guidance whenever i need it.To clinch the matter,a good friend is always a friend in need.

2.Describe a public holiday celebrated in your country 
>When it is celebrated?
>Why it is celebrated?
>What you do on that day?
>What people do on that day?

Sample answer:

There are a number of public holidays in my country.These are categorized as national religious and cultural.People enjoy almost all holidays in different ways.Here i would like to talk about the independence day celebration when our country gained her freedom from the British rule in 1947.It takes place in my country on every 15th august.

The day is celebrated at many places in my country but the main
celebration takes place in the capital of my country in New Delhi,Where the Prime Minister begins flag hoisting ceremony followed by his speech.After that, military officers are given medals for their special contribution to the country and then various companies of army march on near the Red Fort.A big crowd gathers here to watch the ceremony.Most people of my country watch this event live on television at home.However,I go to the main celebration venue in my city that takes place at a Nehru stadium near my home where the Chief Minister salutes Indian flag early in the morning and then we all sing our National Anthem.After that,we see various cultural programs indicating the spirit of patriotism and glory of our nation.Honorable Chief Minister gives prizes to participants.I used to take part in some sports activities like hockey and cricket a few years ago.However,now i go to the venue only to see the event and the celebration.

3 comments:

  1. IELTSIFY is one of the fastest growing training providers for IELTS / PTE exam and has imparted training to thousands of successful candidates who have achieved their goals by joining hands with us. We operate under the aegis of AEC, indisputably India’s leading overseas educational consultant which has made the dreams of innumerable students come true.
    ielts coaching in delhi

    ielts coaching center in new delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. IELTS Coaching made easy with VAC Global Education in Noida and Delhi. We are working hand in hand with our students to make sure they achieve the desire score in their IELTS and PTE Exam. Come and feel the difference who experienced and learned training centers works. Contact us: https://vacglobaleducation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete