Thursday 22 September 2016

Two important speaking cue card for IELTS


1.Describe an educational course you did in the past.
>name of the course and why you did it
>when and where you did it
>what you liked and disliked about it
  
Sample answer :

I did two courses in the past but i would like to talk about a computer applications course that i did before about 2 years. It was a one year certificate course that offered a complete knowledge for those who wished to learn computer applications in order to get a job in the relevant industries.It was actually a vocational course aimed at employment . I did that course because i was interested in computers and wanted to learn it in some depth.I did not want to purse my career in that field at that time but the possibilities of the usage of computers inspired me to learn it.I did it at AK, a company teaching computer applications and software development.It opened a new training center in my area that time. I went there to collect the information for their training courses and i found that the facilities,services and quality of teaching that they were offering at that time was extremely good. Moreover,their fees were also reasonable for the course that i wanted to do. I joined their institute and found that computer applications was not an easy subject but, if trained properly , any student can excel in it.My trainer, Miss Aman was very good at teaching.She taught all the components of the course like MS office which includes the knowledge of MS power point ,MS excel and so on.Windows, Networking on LAN and WAN ,internet ,email ,chat and many other applications were taught to us during the course.That is when i opened my first Email account which i am using even today. I also appreciate the efforts of the management in taking care of the students by means of feedbacks and interactions.we also had regular exams for the modules that we had learned that we all were awarded a certificate.i was completely satisfied with that course and hence i do not have any suggestions or dislike for that course and hence i do not have any suggestions or dislike for that course and center.

2.Your favorite satellite channel
>Name of the channel
>How many hours you see it
>what popular programs are telecast on it

Sample answer:

I watch so many channels but my favorite channel is colors .This channel was first introduced in my country as Star colors.At that time this was the first foreign channel in my country.However,despite having the label of a foreign channel and foreign management,this channel has been successful in understanding the tastes of Indian viewers and hence it is the most widely watched satellite channel in my country.I watch some of its evening programs when i go home from my office.This channel holds the reputation of telecasting India's first money game show on TV named BBB.This channel also has brought the legend Mr. Salman khan on small screen.Moreover,many social serials are also being telecasted that bind majority of television viewers in front of the small screen. Nowadays we can see many comedy shows and some open stage chat shows and talk shows also,where the scholars of different fields and share their experience and give guidelines to viewers and participants.In addition we can see recent Hindi and English movies also on the same channel.Also, children can see some animation and cartoon programs in the evening.what is more,management keeps introducing innovations in the variety of their programs so that they can offer a better program mix to maintain the viewer's interest .According to me,this channel gives a full package of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment