Thursday 29 September 2016

TOP 3 PART 2 TOPICS IN IELTS

1.TALK ABOUT A THING YOU MADE AND YOU ARE PROUD OF
>What it was?
>when and how you made it?
>And explain if others liked it or not?

SAMPLE ANSWER:

I have an affinity towards painting and drawing since my early childhood.In the early years,I used to draw pictures on the walls of my house.Seeing my interest,my father presented me with a pack of color pencils and a drawing book.Later on,I turned towards oil painting.Two years ago,I painted scenery with oil colors.I got the inspiration to draw this when I visited the exotic beaches of Goa.Everything in Goa fascinated me,golden color beaches,blue sea and coconut trees all made the seen picturesque.Then,I felt the desire to reproduce the seen on canvass.On reaching back home,I started painting this scenery and in a week's time,the picture was completed my friends and family members all were stunned to see artistic beauty of my picture they all appreciated it very much.Still I have this picture in my room and I never forget to show this picture to everyone who visits my home.

2.TALK ABOUT A BUSINESS YOU LIKE TO START 
>What it is?
>Where will you start?
>And say what skill you need to be successful?

SAMPLE ANSWER:

We know, to start a business,one needs a flair in business plus plenty of experience in the field one selects for
business.Admittedly,I do not have skill in business.Anyway,if I start a business,it will be restaurant because everybody says I am good in cooking.So, it is my ambition to start a restaurant where I can show my culinary skills.If I open a restaurant,I would rather prefer a calm and serene place in countryside,but at a distance which is easily accessible to the city-dwellers.It will be set in two acres of scenic woodland with both indoor Moreover,I have an idea to organize food festivals where people will get a chance to taste different varieties of dishes.All the staff will be specifically trained for the job and I will recruit staff from well-reputed hotel management institutes.I think one needs lot of money to start such a business.

3.DESCRIBE TYPE OF DRESS YOU WEAR/WORE ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS 
>Describe the dress?
>What you like about it?
>What effect has on other people?

SAMPLE ANSWER:

There are many events in our life where we have to wear different clothes that suit the occasion and our personality.I also have to remain present at a variety of occasions like religious celebrations,parties,festivals,inauguration,marriage ceremonies and so on.I wear different dresses like traditional,formal and casual on different occasions.However,I like my traditional dress more.This dress is actually a fusion of tradition and style.It is a long kurta with pyjama.The kurta is of cream color and it has attractive traditional embroidery with some stones embedded on it.The fabric used is silk in the which gives rich look to it and to the person who wears it.It also has a beautiful turban that I wore in the marriage ceremony of my cousin.I like this dress because of my reasons.First,I like color combination and the material of the dress.Second,I select this dress after screening a lot of different varieties at various garment outlets of my city.And last,this dress suits to my personality.I have received numerous complements about this traditional outfit.It has an entirely different impression on people who see me in this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment